It's time to experience the incredible precision and feel the awesome power of the mighty Blue Angels! Climb the 177 steps of the Lighthouse and watch the show at eye level from the catwalk - 150 feet above ground level! RESERVATIONS REQUIRED AS SPACE IS LIMITED. Admission is $25 per person.
For Your Information
- Traffic aboard NASP on Blue Angels days will be much heavier than usual. Plan to arrive at the gate an hour before the start time of the event.
- Civilian guests must use the Public Gate on Blue Angel Parkway. Please have a photo ID ready for anybody over 18. (Directions and additional policies regarding base entry can be found on the "Visit" page of our website).
- Children must be at least 7 years old or 44" tall to participate.
- Shoes must have a secured back (no flip flops!), and may not have a spike heel. You may go up the tower barefoot if your shoes do not meet these requirements.
- Flight schedules can change on short notice. Please include a cell phone number in your reservation in case we need to notify you of any changes.
- Guests will receive a full refund with 3 day's notice of cancellation.
- The Blue Angels Practices are subject to change with little or no notice. In the event of a cancellation, guests will receive a full refund.
- Guests who do not show up for the event will not be refunded for their reservations.
- Contact us by phone at 850-393-1561 to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.